About Ummarah Agro Consulting Limited
Ummarah Agro is an independent global operating consulting company with its head office in Katsina – Nigeria. We mainly provide consultancy services within the framework of international best practices. We are committed to provide a wide range of services, tailored to customers’ requirements and continually improve and expand our services while not compromising health and safety, and promoting climate resilience practices.
In our quest for agribusiness productivity enhancement, we focus on consultancy services related to the promotion of agricultural services, credit facilities linkages, strategic human capital development, climate-smart agricultural solutions, monitoring and evaluation, agro-extension services, agricultural value chain development, irrigation, water resource management, soil and water conservation, Agricultural Policy and the development of frameworks for sustainable rural development. The company is working closely with reputable governmental and non-governmental organizations for strengthening capacity building of farmers in different locations.
Ummarah Agro Limited has a sizeable number of professional staff that undertake jobs in the fields of agriculture, environment and climate-smart agricultural solutions. The staff members are trained at different levels of skills ranging from on the job training, certificates, diplomas, graduates and post graduate status. We are committed to the continual improvement of our team to ensure continuing relevance, effectiveness and efficiency in meeting the business objectives and our customer’s demands and expectations. Our team as an open minded and versatile consultant. We work closely with our clients, supporting client projects across the entire well life cycle from concept to completion, intervention, work over and end-of-life decommissioning.
To partner with government agencies, leading international development organizations and non-state actors in survey, research, influencing, advocacy, policy analysis, project identification, development, implementation and monitoring that enhances sustainable development.
Our mission is to be a hub for the promotion of innovative and sustainable agriculture and rural enterprise to secure a viable future for food, and nature through capacity development.
To improve livelihoods of rural communities through sustainable agricultural practices and entrepreneurship.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our values express our character. They guide and drive everything we do to meet the needs of all our customers and stakeholders.
- Teamwork: We are Determined to achieve common goal, we engage in unselfish collaboration, mutual support and encouragement, investing time and effort to strengthen families and to foster the unity and success of Farmers group through commitment.
- Value for the environment and ecosystem: Sustainable production implies that Agricultural practices would lead to economic gains without impairing environmental quality and the usefulness of the soil for future generation.
- Integrity: We are consistent in what we think, say and do. We Respect and value for indigenous knowledge and innovation.
- Transparency: We ensure openness and comprehensive communication in our various engagement.
- Health & Safety: Our leadership believe that an incident free workplace is achievable, and operations will be conducted with minimal impact to the environment. Our approach will always focus on minimizing risk to people, the environment and safeguarding our client’s reputation. HSE always comes first.
- Service Excellency: Building and organizational culture based on service and operational excellence in thought and in execution.
- Accountability: We deliver on our commitments and are understandable in our reporting.
- Innovation: Staying one step ahead is the best way to lead the future.
- Safeguarding: We treat all people with dignity and respect and we actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking.